Customer Service Administrator (Part Time) 23/05/2018, Jobs
Love locally produced food? Want to work in sustainability?
We're changing food supply for good in Bristol and Bath. By sourcing food directly from award winning producers in Somerset and Gloucestershire we reduce food miles and eliminate the need for days or weeks of haulage and storage.
Most of the food we sell is baked, caught, cooked, cut, laid, picked or produced just before being delivered to customers kitchens. Fresher food means better tasting food and richer nutritional content. With a purpose of creating exceptional food experiences and creating food security for generations to come, we produce happy customers, happy producers and happy team members.
We seek individuals who believe in delivering sustainable food and pride themselves on their commitment, innovation, cooperation and honesty to join our team.
Why apply to be a Customer Service Administrator at fresh-range?
- Be part of a great, motivated, team who care about their work
- A friendly, caring and demanding atmosphere - a buzzy place to work
- Privately owned and run by experienced organisation leaders and tech entrepreneurs
- Contribute tangibly to a sustainability mission; developing food security
- The company is growing fast with opportunity for career growth and advancement for talented high performing employees
- Opportunity to earn overtime when we are busy
- 28 days holiday pro rata per year including bank holidays
- Earn more holiday after two years service - up to 5 extra days
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities
In this demanding and fast moving role you'll join our small and friendly team where you will:
- Support customers and suppliers via phone, email and digital
- Manage online store content such as setting up new products on the platform
- Develop our producer and product range
- Manipulate photographic images
- Execute new initiatives to increase sales for seasonal / selected producers / categories
Hours: This is a part time role, where you’ll be required to work 8 hours per day Wednesday to Friday starting at 8am. You will be based at our hub in Keynsham near Bristol.
Skills and Experience for Customer Service & Administrator
You must have experience of:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal well with customers
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Using computers and the internet including entering data into databases (like excel or other similar) and using web systems to enter and check information
- Quick and comfortable typing
- Being organised and be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Working effectively on your own and in a team
- Taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to resolution
Any of the following would be an advantage
- A passion for food and/or sustainability
- Experience of serving customers to the highest standards
- Image editing (cropping, resizing)
- A full clean driving license.
To apply to be a Customer Service Administrator:
To apply please email your C.V. and a covering letter outlining your interest and how you meet the job specification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: from £8.00 to £8.99 PH